Minor in music
Declaring a music minor
If you are majoring in another area of study and would like to declare a music minor, you must:
- be accepted to the university
- apply and be accepted to the School of Music
- take a music theory placement exam
- Follow this progression plan (Minor in Music) to keep your degree on track.
- Consult an academic adviser at least once a semester to confirm your academic progress.
- You are required to see an academic adviser before enrolling in your senior year of courses to prepare your application for graduation.