Bachelor of Music Performance (BMus): Voice and Instrumental

For this degree, you choose between two tracks:
  • voice
  • instrumental

Declaring a music major

To declare a music major, you must:

  1. be admitted to the university
  2. apply and be accepted to the School of Music
  3. take a music theory placement exam 


  • Follow the correct progression plan (instrumental emphasis or vocal emphasis) to keep your degree on track.
  • Consult an academic adviser at least once a semester to confirm your academic progress.
  • You are required to see an academic adviser before enrolling in your senior year of courses to prepare your application for graduation.