Sample Daily Class Schedules
Campers will experience the following classes during regularly scheduled daysBand, Orchestra, or Choir
- Ensemble Rehearsal
- Various Music Classes
- Master Class
- Practice Hour
- Various Music Courses
- Dance (ballet) (senior camp only and requires 5 years of dance experience)
- Musical Theater (senior camp only)
- Jazz Band
- Music Courses: Jazz History, Rock History, 21st Century Music History, Theory, Conducting, Musical Theatre, Latin Music History, Composition
- Vocal Jazz (senior camp only)
- Private Lessons (additional fee)
- Double Reeds Class (fee for senior camp bassoon class)
2017 Event Schedules
Schedules are tentative for each session and subject to change as we continue planning. These schedules include concert times, dates, and locations.
Senior Activity and Concert Schedule
Junior Activity and Concert Schedule
2017 Performance Guide
All performances take place in Ardrey Memorial Auditorium unless otherwise noted Concerts are open to the public and parents are invited to attend all performances. Senior Camp
- Sonoran Brass Quintet: Tuesday, June 20th at 7:30 p.m.
- Faculty Recital: Thursday, June 22nd at 7:30 p.m.
- Pianist Jeffrey Swann Special Event Recital: Friday, June 23rd at 7:30 p.m.
- 1st Week Concerts: Jazz Bands, Vocal Jazz: Saturday, June 24th at 10:00 a.m.
- Air Force Band of the Southwest: Saturday, June 24th at 7:30 p.m.
- Counselor Showcase: Tuesday, June 27th at 7:30 p.m.
- Camper Showcase: Wednesday, June 28th at 7:30 p.m.
- Variety Showcase: Thursday, June 29th at 7:30 p.m.
- Performing Arts Night: Friday, June 30th at 7:30 p.m.
- Final Concerts (Piano, Choir, Orchestra, Symphonic Band, Wind Symphony): Saturday, July 8th at 9:00 a.m.
- Faculty & Counselor Recital: Wednesday, July 5th at 7:00 p.m.
- Variety Show: Thursday, July 6th at 7:00 p.m.
- Camper Showcase & Jazz Concert: Friday, July 7th at 7:00 p.m.
- Final Concerts (Piano, Choir, Symphonic Strings, Symphonic Band, Wind Symphony): Saturday, July 8th at 9:00 a.m.