2014 Camp Dates
- Senior Session: June 22 - July 5
- Junior Session: July 6 - 12
How to Register
- If you have attended camp in the last five years, your information has been saved in our database. Please click below to log in and update your preferences and selections for the 2014 season.
- If you are new to Curry Summer Music Camp, please click below to create an online account.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to complete initial registration.
- All fees must be remitted in full by June 6, 2014 to avoid a late fee. We are happy to work with you if you anticipate receipt of a scholarship from an outside organization.
- Once you have created your 2014 account/order, you may log in at your convenience to pay online. You may also send checks or money orders to our PO Box. We can also take credit/debit card payments over the phone.
- Senior Resident: $1,399
- Senior Commuter: $799
- Junior Resident: $729
- Junior Commuter: $529
- Grand Canyon Trip (optional--for senior camp only): $80
- Bassoon Reed Class (senior camp only): $10
- Private Lessons: lessons offered in 30-minute or 60-minute increments; senior campers may purchase two lessons, junior campers may purchase one lesson; prices depend on selection
- Lockers: $25 for senior camp; $15 for junior camp - lockers may be reserved during the registration process but will be paid for upon arrival at camp during check-in using cash or checks only
The only REQUIRED form for all campers under age 18, is the Medical Consent and Prescription Form. This form must be received before the first day of camp!
Additional forms for various events throughout camp can be found in the Resource & Forms section of the website.
Thank you for registering! We can't wait to see you in Flagstaff this summer!