Incomplete grade policy  

Grade appeal policy  

Advising resources

How to run a degree progress report  

How to read and enter advising notes in LOUIE  

Arizona course equivalency guide for transfer students

Academic calendar  

Frequently used forms


Override authorization  

Petition to add a class after the deadline  

Enrollment add/drop request  

Institutional excused absence form  

Degree progress

Liberal studies substitution/waiver petition  

Undergraduate major/minor/certificate change form—turn into CAL Dean’s Office for processing

Undergraduate course repeat form  


Graduation application  

Graduation addendum