Start Your Career in Business with NAU
The Bachelor of Business Administration degree at NAU is a challenging program that will provide you with real world experience in today's competitive work place. It will also prepare you for a rewarding career or create a solid path to a graduate degree. This program teaches future leaders how to compete globally in both the public and private sectors.
Our students pursue careers and interests in finance, management, ethics, environmental sustainability, entrepreneurship and more.
The value of an ACBSP accredited program
In Fall 2011, the Bachelor of Business Administration program gained further prestige by earning ACBSP Accreditation. This additional, program-specific accreditation promotes relevancy and currency in all of the courses required for the program. Learn more about the Value of ACBSP Accreditation
BBA courses focus on real-life training
Click here to read how a BBA Marketing course incorporated real-life training into its curriculum.
A flexible program
The BBA program offers maximum flexibility with courses delivered by highly-qualified faculty via online or on campus at many of our statewide sites.
Challenge your mind, achieve your ambition
In the program you will learn to:
- think creatively and strategically
- analyze and decipher real world challenges
- become an effective team builder
- develop strong written and oral communication skills
- compete in a Global Market.
The skills you learn in the program will help you:
- use decision-making tools and theories to solve problems
- employ effective strategies for the global marketplace
- utilize and apply financial information
- understand the relationship of social responsibility, environmental sustainability and profitability in business settings