The Department of Business and Administration provides excellent business management and related higher education for students throughout Arizona both on campus and online. We are located in six NAU locations with full-time faculty in Phoenix, Tucson and Yuma. The faculty are highly qualified and fully engaged in a learning partnership with the students.
The goal of the department is to be a premier provider of Baldrige-Quality business management and related higher education with an emphasis on value and accessibility. As evidence of this initiative, the
Bachelor of Business Administration program received ACBSP Accreditation in Spring 2012. Read More.
Alex Steenstra, Ph.D.
Bachelor of Business Administration programs earns
additional accreditation by the Accrediting Council for
Business Schools and Programs
National recognition - NAU's Master of Administration: A Top Ranked Best Buy
Our Master of Administration degree ranked #12 under
GetEducated.com Top Ranked Best Buys-Online
Master's Degrees in Business Management &
Administration. Read more
To provide excellent business management and related higher education for working adults throughout Arizona with an in-depth focus on core business competencies within a global context.
To be a premier provider of Baldrige-Quality business management and related higher education with an emphasis on value and accessibility.
- Visionary and innovative leadership
- Lifelong student, faculty & organizational learning
- Ethical and socially responsible behavior
- Creating and improving excellent quality & value-personal and societal
- Diversity of people and ideas
We will train our graduates to:
- Work well in teams, including virtual settings.
- Understand finance and other core business content.
- Recognize and solve business problems in an ethical manner.
- Communicate business information professionally.