Program Logon & Registration
AzEIP Program registration applies to the AzEIP Service Providing Agencies (DDD, ASDB, and AzEIP Team-Based Model programs), including their employees, contractors, and subcontractors, within the following core team disiplines; DSI, SC, PT, OT, SLP.
Independent contractors providing services to AzEIP-eligible children within these agencies must register as a program and as an individual.
The registration process:
- validates the program’s or provider’s involvement with early intervention,
- assists AzEIP in disseminating timely information to programs and providers,
- provides information about Arizona’s early intervention workforce.
Program Managers or Representatives: programs must be registered and updated twice a year:
Login To Your Program Account
- between October 1 and October 31
- between April1 and April 30