Office of the Vice President
The Office of the Vice President for Research (OVPR) promotes research, scholarship, and creative activity across the university.
We promote the university’s research
enterprise and provide leadership to the reporting units that manage financial
and other resources that support the scholarship and creative activities of
faculty, staff, and students.
The OVPR coordinates and oversees:
- externally funded research
- intramural grant programs
- intellectual property policy and technology
- research administration, compliance, and
- undergraduate research initiatives
- university-wide research and public
- strategic environmental initiatives