What is a speedchart?
Which administrator manages my account?
Speedcharts are used to help "speed" up the processing of a PS document.
Speedcharts are G + Project ID# = example G1001234
Where can I find my old Advantage Dept/UnitWhy is my IDT being routed to PAASFC for approval?
Please see Division of Accounts (pdf) on main page
in PeopleSoft: Main Menu>Grants>Awards>Award Profile > click on hyperlink Attributes
Why is there negative salary encumbrance on my Project?
Why is my IDT being routed to PAASFC for approval?
If the IDT falls under the following criteria it is considered a High Risk and therefore needs PAASFC review and approval before it is processed.
- Expense transfer greater than $1,000
- Any expense transferred from funds outside of 3000, 3100, 3700, 3800 & 3900
- All supplies and Materials Accounts (730*) with exception of 730220 & 730240
What documents do I need to provide to PAASFC to ensure IDT approval?
- A copy of the invoice(s) or travel document(s)
- Justification that addresses the questions below. Cost Transfer Justification Form must be completed.
- How did the error occur?
- What is the benefit of moving this expense to the debit or transfer to project id?
- Note: Because the current audit environment targets expense transfers to project ID#, be specific; to simply state, “moving expense/supplies” is not acceptable. When moving several items, name 2 or 3 of the major items being transferred.
- What is being done to prevent this type of expense transfer in the future?
- Why is the expense being moved so late?
- If the transaction is over 90 days from the date the expense originally posted to the ledger, address the untimeliness.
My IDT is not considered High Risk, what documentation should I retain in my department?
The same documentation (see “What documents do I need to provide to PAASFC to ensure IDT approval”) is required for all IDT’s on any sponsored project.
PAASFC conducts post-transaction audits to ensure that departments are maintaining the required supporting documentation for all IDT’s on sponsored projects.
Where can I find more information regarding Cost Transfers on Sponsored Projects?
PAASFC has provided Cost Transfer Guidelines under Policies on our website www.nau.edu/postaward