ITS provides consulting services to NAU faculty and staff. These services include
- defining requirements for new vendor software
- specialized training
- designing web-delivered software
- assistance with web page development
- vendor software installation
- defining hardware requirements
- assistance in purchasing hardware.
Consulting services are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Due to the low cost, there is generally a wait for these services.
How to Request
To request consultation services, submit an SOS ticket through the ITS work request system, SOS.
Cost / Pricing
The cost for consultation services for state funded accounts is waived; costs to local accounts will be negotiated. A Memorandum of Understanding will be prepared by ITS to define the services and expectations for all parties.