1. Open your Control Panel, then click Network and Internet
2. Under Network and Sharing Center, click Connect to a network
3. Click Set up a connection or network
4. Click Connect to a workplace, then click Next
5. Click Use my Internet connection (VPN)
6. In the Internet address text box, type vpn.nau.edu Choose a name, such as NAU VPN, for the Destination name (this is how you will identify this connection later, so be sure to put in a relevant name) Click Next
7. Now you can connect to NAU VPN. Be sure not to click Cancel, as this will delete the connection you have just created. Type your NAU UserID in the User name text box
Students: type "NAU-Students\Username".)
1. Connect to your ISP as you normally would.
2. Open the Control Panel. Then click on Network and Internet. Click on Connect to a Network. Finally select NAU VPN and click on Connect.
3. Fill in your username** and password in the Connect NAU VPN window.**Faculty and staff, use registered username. For example "xyz4".**Students, use domain\username. For example "nau-students\abc"