Customize MyNAU and make it your own.
With MyNAU, you can create a home page with the NAU tools and information that interest you. Find out how with the tutorials below.
Find & Add Content
Learn how to find and add content to your MyNAU home page.
1. Click the customize icon at the top of the page and choose Add Content
2. Browse or search for apps and information and then click
3. Click Add to my Page to add it to your homepage or Use it Now to try it out first
You can add as many apps as you'd like to your MyNAU Home page.
To remove apps or content that you don't use, simply click the delete button at the upper right of any app.
- Some apps do not have a delete button and cannot be removed
- Anything that is removed can be added back by using the Add Content menu
Move & Rearrange Content
Most content can be moved around on the MyNAU Home page.
To move content click the top of the app with your mouse and drag it to your desired location.
MyNAU is the place where all of your NAU services are located. Access your NAU email, view your class schedule, and much more.