Honors Program Advising Center
Whether it is to track your progress within the Honors Program, career advice, or personal issues, we are here to help you. From your first year until your last, it is easy to connect with an Honors adviser. Even the Director and Assistant Director are available for advising assistance.
Open advising times
Monday 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Tuesday 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Hours to be determined
Contact an adviser
Contact us with any questions, or to schedule an appointment.
Advising considerations for…
First-year Honors students:
- must meet with an Honors adviser prior to enrollment for both terms during your first year at NAU.
- must also attend advising at the Gateway Center to be cleared for enrollment—check your university e-mail for dates and times.
Returning Honors students:
- should see us during “open advising” times to speak with an Honors adviser about progress in the program.
- remember to clear any holds on your LOUIE account—advisement, financial, and/or measles vaccination holds—before you enroll.
- students having earned 60 units should consult with an advisor about upcoming degree completion
Students on Honors probation:
- are recommended to meet with an Honors adviser during “open advising” times.
Graduating Honors students:
- must have graduation papers signed by the Honors Director to receive the honors distinction on transcript and diploma.
- must drop graduation application off at Cowden 107, where an Honors adviser will verify your completion of the Honors Program and have the application signed by the director.
- can pick up application in Cowden 107 two business days after dropping it off.