Financing Your Education
Investing in a college education is a smart decision. Northern Arizona University's Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid is committed to guiding you and your family through the process of applying for federal and state financial aid, and to helping you find possible scholarship opportunities. We'll help you find the right options to finance your education and increase the value of your university experience.
- The deadline to submit a summer 2016 Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) appeal is July 15.
- The last day to accept a summer loan is August 1.
- The first disbursement for financial aid for fall 2016 will occur August 20.
- If you have been awarded an NAU Tuition Scholarship and were admitted for the spring 2016 semester, but you have decided to defer your admission for fall 2016, you must email us: Scholarships@nau.edu. See our full list of NAU tuition scholarships.
- Check out Financial Avenue! Free online courses, focusing on all aspects of personal finances. Start today by setting up an account at www.financialavenue.org - Access Code is fgh44k