NAU Assessment Fair
15th Annual NAU Assessment FairImproving
Student Learning, Development & Success
15th Annual NAU Assessment Fair
The NAU Assessment Fair is an event of poster presentations representing the assessment efforts carried out by faculty, staff and students across the university. Posters reflect assessment projects ranging from student learning to student needs and satisfaction, as well as benchmarking studies and student usage of services and programs.
The 15th Annual Assessment fair was held Wednesday, April 12, 2017, at the High Country Conference Center, and included:
- 36 Posters
- 40 Participating University Programs, Committees, Offices, and Departments
- 189 Guests and Presenters
- 3 Roundtable Discussions with 20 Participants
- 11 Judges
The awards for best poster included Judges’ Choice, selected by a panel of judges, and People’s Choice, selected by popular vote.
Judges’ Choice Winners
- Sharon S. Doctor, Andrea Sequaptewa, and Simon Chief, Native American Student Services: Native Bridge to Success Program:A Four-Day Residential Program for Native American, Alaskan Native, and Native Hawaiian Freshmen
- Megan Anderson, Campus Health Services; Campus Dining: Fruit & Vegetable Prescription: A Holistic Approach to Student Health
People’s Choice Winners
- Amanda Cornelius, Esther Cuellar, and Hannah Janiec, Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid: Moving Forward: Using Staff Perspectives to Improve Campus Partnerships and Visibility
- Monica Manzur, Erika Stahl, and Stephen Hosburg, Peer Jacks: Peer Jacks: A Look at Lounge Space Use
Judges' Choice Finalists
- K Laurie Dickson and Becky Butcher, Vice Provost - Teaching, Learning Design, and Assessment: NAU's Efforts for Reaccreditation by the Higher Learning Commission
- Nick Rathbone, Jared Hopkins, and Margot Saltonstall, EMSA Analytics & Assessment: Who Are Survey Respondents at NAU?