Interdisciplinary Global Programs (IGP)
Go bigger. Go global. Go EPIC.
Join Interdisciplinary Global Programs (IGP) and join the premier, award winning program that combines your first degree in STEM, Business, or
International Affairs with language and culture studies.
IGP offers a
revolutionary approach to your education. Two degrees. Five years. One year abroad. A lifetime changed.
The steps to your global career begin here.
1. Declare a majorMajors within the College of Engineering, Forestry and Natural Sciences
Majors within WA Franke College of Business
- Applied Computer Science,
- Biomedical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Studies
- Exercise Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
- Secondary Education
Majors within the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Business Economics
- Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Information Systems
- International Hospitality Management
2. Choose a languageAvailable majors within the College of Arts and Letters
3. Apply to IGP and start your program
The best time to apply to IGP is the summer before you start your freshman year at NAU. Visit our Application page
to learn more.
4. Study in one of these countries
All participants graduate with
- Two degrees
- One full academic year abroad immersed in language, culture, academics and internship or research experience
- An impressive resume of experience