Group Fitness & Personal Training
What's new in Fitness Programs?
- Our Get Rec'd Series starts after spring break, the week of March 23! Classes will be limited to 25 participants for individual and progressive instruction. Measure your growth in a class setting with the same participants and instructors every week. Classes cost $30.00 and run for 6 weeks. Register today, space is limited!
- Martial Arts: Krav Maga
- Introduction to Yoga
- Yoga for a Healthy Back
- Fitness Climbing/Conditioning
- Don't forget about our BOSU course series! You can register today by choosing courses on the left sidebar.
- Interested in being a Fitness Instructor? Register today for a F.I.T. Express training (Fitness Instructor Training) and get your fitness career in motion!
Healthy lifestyles start here!
Welcome to Campus Recreation: Fitness. Regardless of your workout style or fitness level, we have something fun and challenging for you. From over 80 group fitness classes a week, to personal training with one of our nationally certified trainers, your soulmate workout is waiting for you! All NAU students receive a free personal training session, click on personal training (left of this page) to find out more!
Experience the benefits
- weight management
- prevention and treatment of disease
- better job and classroom performance
- decreased anxiety and depression
- improved cardiovascular function
Find an opportunity