What are Sport Clubs?
Sport Clubs at Northern Arizona University exist for individuals who have a passion to compete in a particular sport or learn a new sport, serving as a bridge between intramurals and varsity athletics. Sport Clubs are open to all skill levels and offer opportunities to compete socially, or at local, regional, and national events while representing NAU.
Why join a Sport Club?
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in a team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Be involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to become an officer where you can develop various leadership skills
How to Register
- Create an account through IMleagues using the link above using your NAU e-mail.
- If you do not have an NAU e-mail, contact email@example.com for directions.
- Select the Sport Clubs Tab at the top of the page
- Hit the green button that says 'Join Team' to get started!
You will be asked to complete a hard copy of the Sport Club Waiver Form, complete the Sport Clubs Code of Conduct and to submit health insurance information. These are mandatory in order to become an eligible participant.
Any questions on how to join, please contact 928-523-0567 or e-mail Michael.Przydzial@nau.edu
2014-2015 Sport Clubs
Click on a club to find out more information!