What are Sport Clubs?
Sport Clubs at Northern Arizona University exist for individuals who have a passion to compete in a particular sport or learn a new sport, serving as a bridge between intramurals and varsity athletics. Sport Clubs are open to all skill levels and offer opportunities to compete socially, or at local, regional, and national events while representing NAU.
Sport Club Benefits
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in a team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Be involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to become an officer where you can develop various leadership skills
How to Join
Sport Clubs are now managed through IMleagues.com
. All participants are required to create an account to join their sport of interest.
*REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
2014-2015 Sport Clubs
Please check out our individual club pages for more information!