Welcome to NAU Sport Clubs
The Northern Arizona University Sport Clubs Program offers individuals the opportunity to compete in various sports or participate in recreational activities. Each club is organized and operated by students with assistance from the Sport Clubs Coordinator, and are funded through ASNAU and membership fees. The program currently consists of over 35 Sport Clubs, many of which compete for National Championships each year. Sport Clubs are designed primarily for undergraduate students, but graduate students and NAU faculty/staff members may participate with approval from the club.
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in an inclusive team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Enhance your college experience through being involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to develop transferrable leadership skills
Ready to join a club?Click here for instructions on how to register
All participants must complete a waiver form before any activity with a club. To complete an electronic waiver form, follow the process below. To complete a hard copy, click here and submit the to your club's officer.
- Go to www5.nau.edu/rec/forms
- Login with your NAU credentials
- Find your Sport Club under the Topic column and hit COMPLETE
- Complete all required fields and click the Electronic Signature to submit
Once you have contacted your club and received information on how to join, complete the steps below:
- Click on the sport club name from the list of Current Sport Clubs above
- You can also go directly to IMleagues.com and click Sport Clubs at the top of the page
- Login to your IMleagues account or create an account
- Select Join Team and follow the prompts on the next page
- Once steps are complete, click Send Request to proceed to membership payment
- After your membership is purchased, complete a Sport Clubs Code of Conduct form
- You're now a registered member of that club!
Sport Clubs Executive Board
If current clubs have questions or need advice about operations, feel free to reach out to members of our Executive Board:
If you have any questions, please contact Mike Przydzial
, Sport Clubs Coordinator at 928-523-0567.