2014-2015 Sport Clubs
See what Sport Clubs we have to offer and more information about which club is right for you!
What are Sport Clubs?
Sport Clubs at Northern Arizona University exist for individuals who have a passion to compete in a particular sport or learn a new sport, serving as a bridge between Intramural Sports and Varsity Athletics. Sport Clubs are open to all skill levels and offer opportunities to compete socially or at local, regional, and national events while representing NAU.
Why join a Sport Club?
In joining a Sport Club, you will be presented with the following benefits:
- The ability to participate in a team atmosphere and work towards a common goal
- Continue your playing career in athletics without the demanding time constraints
- Be involved on campus and fully engaged to Northern Arizona University
- Have the opportunity to travel and compete in various tournaments and events against other colleges and universities
- Have the ability to develop various leadership skills
How to Register
Sport Clubs are now managed through IMleagues.com
. Follow the steps below to join your club:
- Create an account through IMleagues using the link above using your NAU e-mail.
- If you do not have an NAU e-mail, contact email@example.com for alternative instructions.
- Select the Sport Clubs Tab at the top of the page
- Hit the green button that says 'Join Team' to get started!
You will not be eligible to participate until all of the following are complete through your IMleagues account:
- Hard copy Waiver Form (must be hand signed in pen)
- Code of Conduct
- Health Insurance Information
- Paid Membership Fee
Start Your Own Sport Club
If we currently do not offer a Sport Club you are interested in, please complete our online application
to start your own.
If you have any questions on how to join or start a club, please contact 928-523-0567 or e-mail Michael.Przydzial@nau.edu