Intramural Sports provide students, faculty and staff of all skill levels and interests at Northern Arizona University with the opportunity to participate in a wide variety of organized activities. Games are typically played once per week, Monday through Thursday between 5:00pm and 11:00pm, and Sundays from 3:00pm until 11:00pm. Sports are available at men's, women's, and co-rec levels with competitive, recreational, fraternity and sorority leagues.
Intramural Sports Handbook
If you have any questions regarding Intramural Sports, please contact Erik Jaeke
(Assistant Director) at 928-523-2772 or Mike Przydzial
(Coordinator) at 928-523-0567
Intramural Sport memberships offer all participants the opportunity to play any and all sports offered throughout the current academic year. Memberships will not be prorated, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- $25.00 per player for academic year membership
- $400 for an academic year group package
- For student organizations, fraternities, and sororities
How to Register
- Login to www.imleagues.com
- First time users should click "Create Account" located at the top of the home page. Make sure to select Northern Arizona University from the drop-down menu next to "Register at School".
- Click on the sport icon you wish to join or register a team.
- Under your preferred league, click on the day/time you wish to register.
- Click the green "Register / Signup" button and select to join/register a team or list as a free agent.
- Complete all required fields on the following screen and click "Submit/Create Team".
- Each player must have a profile to be added to a roster
- Once the registration deadline is reached, schedules will be generated and posted on www.imleagues.com
- All registered members must present a photo ID during check-in at each game/contest
- Individuals not listed on a roster must show verification of registration before they can participate
Intramural Sports offer students at Northern Arizona University the opportunity to join our team of officials, scorekeepers, and supervisors. Our staff is essential to providing a safe and positive experience for all participants, and focuses on the development of skills and knowledge for all employees.
- Complete all required fields
- Under 'Program Area', select Intramurals
- On the following page, select Sport Official