Become a True Blue Ambassador
ORIENTATION LEADER RESPONSIBILITIES FOR SUMMER 2014:
- Welcome new students and their families to Orientation and facilitate check in and registration
- Live on campus in a residence hall during the 2014 Orientation season (May 13th – June 28th)
- Serve as the Orientation Leader to a group of incoming students
- Conduct exciting and innovative small group activities and discussions
- Discuss University policies, course enrollment, student life, and other transition issues
- Conduct campus tours
- Participate in preparation, rehearsal, and presentation of True Life: I’m A Lumberjack a social issues production designed to inform and educate students and their families about social and transitional issues
- Professionally and accurately represent faculty, staff, and administrators through this position
- Participate in Sibling Program for the younger siblings of students attending Orientation.
- Participate in Parent Track, the component of Orientation that provides information and resources for parents and family members
Do you have questions about becoming an Orientation Leader? Come to an Information Session to learn more from Orientation Leaders. As a bonus, if you attend an Information Session you will be able to list it on your application. Applicants who attend Information Sessions will be given an extra point on their initial application evaluation.
The application deadline for hiring our 2014 Orientation Leaders has passed. If you have additional questions about this position please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.