ACADEMIC ADVISOR RECOGNITION
Academic Advisor Recognition Award
Nominations are being solicited for the 2015 Outstanding Academic Advisor award. One professional advisor and one faculty advisor/mentor will be selected. Campus recognition and $1000 will be awarded to each recipient.
Nominations will be evaluated to determine evidence of the following criteria:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Availability for advisees, faculty or staff
- Impact on student success
- Participation in and support of developmental advising
- Monitoring of student progress
- Mastery of advising skills
- Mastery of institutional regulations, policies and procedures
- Efforts to advance or innovate within the advising community
To nominate an outstanding Academic Advisor:
Complete the nomination form: 2015 Outstanding Academic Advisor of the Year
Submit your nomination by March 6, 2015.
Selection will be made and the award will be presented by the end of the Spring 2015 term.
For more information and to send in nominations, please contact: Gateway@nau.edu