ACADEMIC ADVISOR RECOGNITION
Academic Advisor Recognition Award
Nominations are being solicited for the 2014 Outstanding Academic Advisor award. One professional and one faculty/mentor advisor will be selected. Campus recognition and $1000 will be awarded to each full time advisor.
Nominations will be evaluated to determine evidence of the following criteria:
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Availability for advisees, faculty or staff
- Number of advisees & frequency of contact with advisees
- Impact on student success
- Participation in and support of developmental advising
- Monitoring of student progress
- Mastery of advising skills
- Mastery of institutional regulations, policies and procedures
- Efforts to advance or innovate within the advising community
To nominate an outstanding Academic Advisor:
Complete the nomination form: 2014 Outstanding Academic Advisor of the Year
Submit your nomination by March 14, 2014.
Selection will be made and the award will be presented by the end of the Spring 2014 term.
For more information and to send in nominations, please contact: UniversityAdvising@nau.edu