Select a service below to send an email request to your tech team. Once your request is assigned, a team member will be in contact with you shortly.
- Desktop Support (general computer help)
- If you are locked out of your account or are having email issues please contact the ITS Help Desk at (928) 523-1511
- Email UC Desktop Support for issues or help with items such as:
- Printer connection issues
- Equipment setup, repair, and inventory
- Desktop support
- Access to share drives, folder, and resources
- Other hardware and software help
Please be descriptive in your first email so the IT team can help you appropriately.
- For University College website changes and modifications, please navigate to the UC homepage, where a blue button on the right hand side of the page titled "Webpage Content Requests" allows you to create a request form. This form has fields for detailed information.
- Email all other UC IT work requests (reporting, business analysis, process improvement/automation, PeopleSoft questions, etc.)
The University College Technical Team supports University College and NAU by providing services, resources, and programs focused on student success.
Faculty/Staff Resources and Services:
- Ad-hoc Reporting (PeopleSoft, Business Objects/Data-Warehouse)
- Business Analysis and Process Improvement
- Process & Workflow Automation
- PeopleSoft Modifications & Maintenance
- Assessment & Analytics Support
- Advising Support
- Course Capacity Management/Forward Modeling
Directly Supported/Managed Student Success Resources and Services:
- Progression Plans
- Outreach & Early Interventions
- MyNAU Action Center
- Grade Performance Status (GPS)