What is Student Success Coaching?
What is coaching?
Coaching is an interactive process that focuses on the personal relationship created between you and your coach. Coaching is future-focused, a goal and action-oriented process that empowers you to bridge the gap between where you are now and were you want to be. Your Coach will introduce you to a set of tools and resources, which will help you create a foundation for success in college and life.
Benefits of Having a coach?
- Is neutral
- Will listen with your agenda in mind
- Is invested in your success
- Will connect you to resources
- Will help you explore your career and academic opportunities
How does coaching work?
Meetings are held weekly and last 15 to 30 minutes. You and your coach will determine the time and location of your meetings.
What students are saying
100% of students who participated said:
- They were comfortable talking with their coach
- They would recommend the program to a friend
- Coaching positively contributed to the discovery of their personal and academic strengths
- They increased their knowledge of campus resources
91% of the students said:
- They applied the life-coaching tools personally and academically