NAU guarantees you the same tuition rate for four years—transfer students who enroll at the Flagstaff campus for Fall 2013 will pay the same tuition rate for 4 years (or less).
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid has information on funding your education, from grants, scholarships, to student loans.
- Did you know that there may be scholarships for you as a transfer student?
- Do you live out of state, but in the west? Learn more about the WUE—Western University Exchange Scholarship.
- Arizona Community Foundation is Arizona's largest private provider of scholarships, awarding millions of dollars each year to help student earn degrees. Some are even open to out of state residents.
- Another source of funding for Arizona transfer students is the AZ Earn to Learn program.