Weaving the Path to Success
The Talent Search program improves the opportunities for students to excel academically, emotionally, socially and culturally by working with students, educators, parents and respective communities.
- increases educational and career awareness among middle and high school students
- enhances the number of students who complete middle and high school
- encourages students to graduate high school and continue to post-secondary education
- prepares students to enter post-secondary education programs
- assists students with scholarship and financial planning for post-secondary education (FAFSA, Tribal, etc...)
Who is Eligible
To be eligible for Talent Search, one must:
- be at least 11 years of age.
- attend or live in the surrounding target school areas
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- come from a low-income family or be a potential first generation college student
How to Enroll
Meet with the Talent Search Coordinator at the target school: