Graduate Student Government Elections Details
2016-2017 GRADUATE STUDENT GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS INFORMATION IS BELOW.
GRADUATE STUDENT GOVERNMENT ELECTIONS!
Are you interested in getting more involved in your graduate school experience at NAU? Consider running for a position within the Graduate Student Government! GSG offers the opportunity to serve in compensated leadership positions that enhance the graduate student experience.
Access the links below regarding positions available, along with the materials needed to state your candidacy. If you are interested and have any additional questions, feel free to reach out to GSG@nau.edu.
Statement of Candidacy
Process for Elections
- Thoroughly read the position descriptions for the position in which you are interested.
- Send your statement of candidacy into GSG@nau.edu. Submission Deadline: Sunday, April 3, 11:59pm
- Statements of candidacy will be uploaded into the voting system and will be voted on. Voting Timeline: April 11 - April 15, 4:00pm
- Elected officials will be notified after the ballot has closed.
- Elected officials will be required to attend the last 2015-2016 annual meeting. Meeting: TBD