We offer drop-in tutoring so you can get the help you need when
you need it.
Math is challenging for a lot of people. That’s why we offer
so many free resources to help you succeed. Don’t drop your math class—we can help.
Math Achievement Program
Drop in to the Math Achievement Program for help with the
following classes, no appointment needed:
- MAT119, MAT136, MAT137, MAT238, STA270
Hours and location
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday to Thursday
- 10 a.m. to 3p.m., Friday
Adel Mathematics building, room 137.
Online Math Tutoring
Connect with Online tutors in Math and Statistics.
Lumberjack Math Center
Looking for help in MAT100, 108, 114, or 125? These courses are tutored at the LMC which is run by The Department of Mathematics and Statistics. Visit nau.edu/lmc
for hours and location.
Weekly Drop-in Tutoring Sessions
Biology and Chemistry at the North SLC
- BIO181,182,201,202 & CHM151,152,235,238
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5-8pm
Philosophy at the North SLC
- Mondays and Wednesdays 5-6:30pm
Psychology, Sociology, Criminal Justice and History at the South SLC
- Wednesdays 4:30-6pm - HIS100 & HIS102
- Wednesdays 5-6:30pm- SOC101, CCJ101, PSY101, PSY230
Computer Information Systems and Management at the Franke College of Business
- Wednesdays 7-8pm- CIS220 (FCB244)
- Sundays 7-8pm - MGT301 (FCB344)
Navajo, Composition, and CHM/BIO at the Native American Cultural Center
- Tuesdays 5:30-7:30pm- Navajo
- Wednesdays 5:30-7:30pm- Composition
- Thursdays 5:30-7:30pm- BIO181,182, CHM151,152,230,235,238,320,341
Getting through your freshman year can be challenging, but
we know you can do it. The Student Learning Centers, along with Residence Life,
offer conveniently-located tutoring sessions during the fall and spring
semesters to students in several Freshman Connections residence halls. Even if you
aren't a resident, you can use these services.
We typically have tutors available for Math, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.