Public Speaking & Presentation Tutoring
Gain confidence in public speaking and presentation delivery by working with one of our Public Speaking & Presentation tutors. Our experienced peer tutors create a comfortable, safe environment in which to work, and can help you with the following for ANY class:
- Presentation development- assistance with brainstorming topics, research, outlines, organization, source citation, visual aids, PowerPoint, Prezi.
- Visual data presentation- create charts and infographics.
- Presentation practice- record your speech with a tutor and then watch it together to receive feedback and improve your presentation.
- Speech delivery- help with all aspects of speech delivery from timing and eye contact to group dynamics and vocal projections.
- Speech anxiety- practice your speech in front of a speech coach.
Make an Appointment
Call us to schedule an appointment:
North Student Learning Center: 928-523-5524
South Student Learning Center: 928-523-7391
You can always stop in, but we may not be able to help you immediately.