Student and authorized user payment
There are five ways you can pay:
- Internet (using a credit/debit card or an eCheck)
- wire transfer
- mail, including Federal Express
- in person
- third party sponsorship
As a student, you may pay through LOUIE either by credit card or electronic
check (eCheck) by logging on to LOUIE
and navigating to the Make a Payment page.
The Make a Payment page can be found by navigating through
LOUIE in one of these three options:
- from self-service, then to finances
- from mynau.edu student center in the finances
- from self-service or student center account
Find more step-by-step instructions how to pay as a student
in our student payment tutorial.
For authorized users
As an authorized user, you are able to view and pay charges
on the student account.
Specifically, authorized user functionality enables students
to grant a parent/guardian (and/or other selected individuals) viewing access
to their student financial data, as well as provide the authorized user with
the ability to make payments on behalf of the student.
The student will need to grant authorized user access, which
is done through LOUIE and is explained in this tutorial.
Once the student grants you access, you will receive your
user ID and password, and you’re ready to log in to the payment system.
Tips to remember
- The university accepts Master Card, Discover, JCB
and American Express credit cards.
- Credit card transactions will be charged a
service fee of 2.75 percent of the total payment.
- When paying via eCheck, please have your bank
routing number and account number available.
- eCheck payments do not have a service fee.
- The LOUIE payment system is unavailable seven
nights a week from approximately 10:30 p.m. to 2 a.m. and on Sunday mornings
from approximately 4 a.m. to 8 a.m. Arizona Time.