Further Shore, Inc.
We are a local non-profit whose mission is to provide
education and resources for living well and dying with dignity. Our focus
is on pre-hospice support and natural palliative therapies for improved quality
of life during all stages of life. An intern is needed to assist the director
in program facilitation. Unpaid internship positions are available for spring,
summer and fall semesters for 3-6 credit hours.
Responsibilities for the internship include:
- target audience market research and outreach
- program evaluation
- participation in a community-wide publicity
campaign including radio, web and print media for three different client-centered
Much of the work can be completed independently with a
flexible schedule. This project provides room for creativity for a motivated
Further Shore is looking for an intern who:
- is self-motivated and detailed-oriented
- has strong internet, social network communication
and people skills
- is able to follow through on all projects to
For more information, visit the organization’s website.