Flagstaff Family Food Center
Flagstaff Family Food Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that
provides free, hot meals to those in need.
You will perform 10 or 20 hours of work per week based on academic need. Your
hours are flexible and will be based on your academic and employment schedules.
Internship duties may include:
- research community need and help develop a plan
to address that need
- help with public relations and outreach
- supervise content and release of newsletter
- update documents used for outreach and publicity
(brochures, posters, etc.)
An ideal candidate would possess:
- proficiency in Adobe InDesign CS4
- proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- good organizational skills
- an outgoing personality
For more information, visit the organization’s website.