BS Geographic Science & Community Planning (GSP)
GSP Degree Progression Plan
- 4-year Progression Plan (This shows a typical 4-year path through the GSP major. This is the official progression plan used by the SBS Advising office.)
- Curriculum Progression Flow Chart (Use this to visually see the expected progression through the GSP curriculum. This was designed to provide a more graphical form of the GSP degree progression.)`ptional, 18 credit hours. Includes GSP Major requirements): Sep 2013 version - May 2011 version
Experiential Learning Materials (6 credit hours required for the GSP Undegraduate Major). Use this guide and fillable form (Word or pdf) to prepare for your Experiential Learning requirement.
- Experiential Learning Guidelines and Options for GSP student. Information and choices for how to complete the requirement. Although written for undergraduates, the policies on hours worked and reporting results also apply to graduate students.
- GSP Experiential Learning & Internship Form (fillable pdf or MSWord doc). Discuss with your advising professor and submit hard copy or electronic copy. This form is for undergraduate GSP and graduate GPR students.
- Student Education Abroad Travel Scholarship Application Form (MSWord docx). These funds are for GPR students for travel to educational abroad programs related to Geography, GIS, Community Planning and Parks and Recreation Management.
GSP Assessment of Student Learning
B.S. Parks and Recreation Management (PRM)
M.S. Applied Geospatial Sciences & Graduate Certificate Programs
SBS Advising Center
- Forms: Add/Drop, Audit, Out of Career, Override, Course Exceptions/Substitution, Graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions: General, Advising, Enrollment, Graduation