BS Geographic Science & Community Planning (GSP)
GSP Degree Progression Plan
- 4-year Progression Plan (This shows a typical 4-year path through the GSP major. This is the official progression plan used by the SBS Advising office.)
- Curriculum Progression Flow Chart (Use this to visually see the expected progression through the GSP curriculum. This was designed to provide a more graphical form of the GSP degree progression.)
Major Check Sheets (These serve as useful check sheets to keep track of what courses you have taken and still need to take. Find the one that applies to you below.)
Experiential Learning Materials (6 credit hours required for the GSP Undegraduate Major). Use this guide and fillable form (Word or pdf) to prepare for your Experiential Learning requirement.
- Experiential Learning Guidelines and Options for GSP student. Information and choices for how to complete the requirement. Although written for undergraduates, the policies on hours worked and reporting results also apply to graduate students.
- GSP Experiential Learning & Internship Form (fillable pdf or MSWord doc). Discuss with your advising professor and submit hard copy or electronic copy. This form is for undergraduate GSP and graduate GPR students.
GSP Assessment of Student Learning
B.S. Parks and Recreation Management (PRM)
M.S. Applied Geospatial Sciences & Graduate Certificate Programs
SBS Advising Center
- Forms: Add/Drop, Audit, Out of Career, Override, Course Exceptions/Substitution, Graduation
- Frequently Asked Questions: General, Advising, Enrollment, Graduation