Inspire. Change the world.
Part of Senior Corps, the RSVP invites
adults age 55 and over to use their life experiences and skills to answer the needs
of local nonprofits. RSVP is America’s largest volunteer network, where you
choose where and how you want to help.
With RSVP, you
choose how and where you want to serve; you choose the amount of time you want
to give. And, you choose to draw on your
current skills or develop new ones. Join with thousands of others and help to
improve the services nonprofits give to citizens of your community. In short, you find the opportunity that’s
right for you.
The Civic Service Institute @ NAU RSVP Program serves the
- La Paz
- Santa Cruz
Your community benefits
Among their many
accomplishments, RSVP volunteers:
- provide food for the homeless and
- help local law enforcement make
- change lives by mentoring and
tutoring young people
- assist veterans coming home from
- assist with area disasters
As an RSVP
volunteer, you’ll receive:
- free volunteer placement
- free secondary automobile liability
insurance, supplemental accident and personal liability insurance
- optional mileage reimbursement
- free RSVP Quarterly Newsletter
RSVP offers a
range of volunteer opportunities:
- education-mentor/tutor children
- assisting veterans and military families
- environmental stewardship
- healthy futures
- hunger abatement
- disaster services
Start making a
difference by contacting your nearest RSVP Office.
Or find more information about RSVP by visiting the Senior Corps.