Lead. Inspire. Change the world.
Part of Senior Corps, the RSVP invites adults age 55 and over to use their life experiences and skills to answer the needs of local nonprofits. RSVP is America’s largest volunteer network, where you choose where and how you want to help.
With RSVP, you choose how and where you want to serve; you choose the amount of time you want to give. And, you choose to draw on your current skills or develop new ones. Join with thousands of others and help to improve the services nonprofits give to citizens of your community. In short, you find the opportunity that’s right for you.
The CSI@NAU RSVP Program serves the following counties:
- La Paz
- Santa Cruz
Your community benefits
Among their many accomplishments, RSVP volunteers:
- provide food for the homeless and hungry
- help local law enforcement make communities safer
- change lives by mentoring and tutoring young people
- assist veterans coming home from service
- assist with area disasters
As an RSVP volunteer, you’ll receive:
- free volunteer placement
- free secondary automobile liability insurance, supplemental accident and personal liability insurance
- optional mileage reimbursement
- free RSVP Quarterly Newsletter
RSVP offers a range of volunteer opportunities:
- education-mentor/tutor children
- assisting veterans and military families
- environmental stewardship
- healthy futures
- hunger abatement
- disaster services
Start making a difference by contacting your nearest RSVP Office.
Or find more information about RSVP by visiting the Senior Corps.