Graduate Assistantship Application Information
- November 2016: Application for the 2017-2018 academic year
- January to February 2017: Search committee will conduct phone
interviews for applicants not attending the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- February 15, 2017: Application materials for the M.Ed.
Counseling- Student Affairs program are due
- February 15, 2017: Housing and Residence Life Graduate
Assistantship applications are due
- February 23 to February 26, 2017: Search committee will conduct
interviews at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- March 2017: Rolling offers will be made upon acceptance to applicant’s
- July 2017: Foundations training for graduate and professional
In order to be considered for one of the Graduate Assistantships in Housing and Residence Life, you must complete the application process outlined below.
High preference is given to those who are in the
Counseling-Student Affairs program, however we also consider applicants in
other graduate degree programs. There are programs that, due to the academic
rigor, prohibit an assistantship of this type. If you have any questions about
graduate programs, please contact the academic departments directly.
Please reference the Counseling-Student Affairs
program website for more information about the
program. The application deadline for the Counseling-Student Affairs program is February 15, 2017. For specific questions about
the academic program, contact Dr. Rick Brandel,
Associate Professor of practice.
email email@example.com or call
(928)523-5840 with any questions.