Graduate Assistantship Application Information
- October 2014: Application for the 2015-2016
academic year available
- February to April 2015: Search committee will conduct
phone interviews for applicants not attending the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- February 26 to March 1, 2015: Search committee
will conduct interviews at the Oshkosh Placement Exchange
- March 15, 2015: Application materials for the
M.Ed. Counseling- Student Affairs program are due
- April 2015: Rolling offers will be made upon
acceptance to applicant’s graduate program
- July 2015: Foundations training for graduate and
In order to be considered for one of the Graduate
Assistantships in Housing and Residence Life, you must complete the application
process outlined below.
- Review position descriptions for all of the Graduate Assistantships
available in Housing and Residence Life.
- Complete the online Graduate Assistant application form.
- Email cover letter(s), resume, and unofficial
transcripts to email@example.com. Applicants should submit separate cover
letters specifically addressing each of the positions for which they are
- Complete all steps of application to the NAU
Graduate Program of interest.
Please note that initial information for all of the assistantships
is collected through one application.
Candidates may have position specific interviews for each of various
graduate assistantships available through Housing and Residence Life.
Preference is given to those who are in the
Counseling-Student Affairs program, however we also consider applicants in
other graduate degree programs. There are programs that, due to the academic
rigor, prohibit an assistantship of this type. If you have any questions about
graduate programs, please contact the academic departments directly.
Please reference the Counseling-Student Affairs
program website for more information about the
program. For specific questions about
the academic program, contact Dr. Susan Longerbeam,
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
(928)523-5840 with any questions.