Tinsley Hall is a coed traditional hall that supports a good balance of having fun and studying, with residents who get involved in the university community. Tinsley residents enjoy studying and connecting in the two private courtyards housed inside the building. The annual Tinsley Putt-Putt mini golf event takes place during Family Weekend during the fall semester and is open to students and guests.
Photo Gallery (click image to open gallery)
3-D floor plan (click image to view)Room features
- two students per room (also the option of three students per room in a triple room - limited number)
- two loft beds
- two desks
- one drawer - measures 16" x 8"
- door unit (below drawer) measures 15" x 16"
- two chairs
- two dressers
- three drawer - each drawer measures 28" x 9"
- two wardrobes
- each measures 36" x 24" x 71"
- two mounted shelves with lights
- one sink with a mirror
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer
- common space: 156" x 188"
- community kitchens and laundry rooms
- community bathrooms
- 24-hour computer lab
- study lounges
- comfortable main lounge with fireplace
- exercise room
Housing options available in this hall
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet