For 2013-2014 Roseberry will become a co-ed residence hall.
is a clean, quiet, fully furnished women’s apartment-style hall. This hall’s
north campus location provides a calm, cozy living environment. The women of
Roseberry take pride in its uniqueness from other residence halls and go out of
their way to make new residents feel welcome. They enjoy participating in and
putting on events for women such as Save our Peaks and Women’s Wellness Week.
- three beds including one loft
- one shower and bathroom with one sink and mirror
- three dressers
- two, four drawer - drawers measure 25" x 15" x 6"
- one, five drawer - four drawers measure 27" x 19" x 5", one measures 27" x 19" x 9"
- three desks with three chairs
- three drawers -
two drawers measure 12" x 17" x 4", one drawer measures 12" x 17" x 6"
- three wardrobes
- each wardrobe measures 47" x 68" x 21"
- one bookshelf
- kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove, sink, and table with three chairs
- common space kitchen area: 116" x 92"
- bedroom: 203" x 186"
- bathroom: 118" x 109"
- sliding glass door: 72" x 80" rooms on the west side of the building have sliding glass doors
- laundry facilities
- on-site mailboxes
- TV and study lounge
- Exercise room
- Front desk
- Common balcony
The 2013-2014 academic year rate is $4,480. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service