Many residents describe Raymond Hall as the ideal residence hall in regards to location, community atmosphere, and amenities. With over 200 residents, it is the largest apartment-style hall in The Courtyards. The Courtyards are located on central campus and is nestled between the Health & Learning Center, Wall Aquatic Center, post office & bookstore, and University Union. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the hall’s personal services, which include a grill located in a beautifully landscaped courtyard, lobby with a front desk, an exercise room, a game room, and a study lounge. Residents are able to enjoy all of The Courtyards’ amenities, including Gillenwater’s horseshoe pit, volleyball net, & gazebo and McDonald’s pool table. Residents are also encouraged to participate in The Courtyards’ various events such as the Courtyard Hall Association’s (CYHA) ‘Yote Floats, the annual Courtyards Pack Party in the fall, and The Heroes’ Feast in the spring
3-D floor plan (Click image to view)Apartment features
- three beds
- one shower and bathroom with one sink and mirror
- three dressers with mirrors
- four drawer - each drawer measures 17" x 21" x 5"
- three desks with three chairs
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 15" x 15"
- one wardrobe per student
- each wardrobe measures 45" x 71" x 24"
- one kitchen area with a refrigerator, electric range, sink, and table with three chairs
- four piece sectional couch
- end table and lamp
- common space: 233" x 143"
- bedroom: 212" x 180"
- bathroom: 111" x 58"
- laundry facilities
- inner courtyard with grill
- TV and study lounges
- exercise room
- front desk
The 2014-2015 academic year rate is $4,756. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet