Pine Ridge Village
Pine Ridge Village residents enjoy the balance of privacy and community all while nestled in the ponderosa pine trees. With four residents per apartment, each in a private room, students take advantage of the many amenities offered. Currently, students must have at least 60 credit hours to be eligible to live in Pine Ridge Village. This credit hour requirement will change to 30+ credit hours beginning Summer 2013. Apartment features
- one double bed per private bedroom
- two bathrooms with showers, sinks, and mirrors
- one bookshelf, desk, desk chair, end table, and
closet area per bedroom
- one kitchen with 18 cubic ft. refrigerator, gas
stove, microwave, sink, dishwasher, pantry and table with four chairs
- washer and dryer
- one couch, one chair, one coffee table, and one
- common space: 178" x 315"
- bedroom A: 165" x 121"
- bedroom B: 166" x 114"
- bedroom C: 165" x 121"
- bedroom D: 167" x 120"
- bathroom A: 72" x 63"
- bathroom B: 72" x 65"
- community center with front desk, fireplace, game
room, study room, and exercise room
- on-site mailboxes
The 2012-2013 academic year rate is $5,184. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service