Encompassed by ponderosa pine trees, McConnell is a fun and engaging place to live and make new friends. Residents here are friendly, outgoing, and have many opportunities to get involved. McConnell residents are often found cheering on the Lumberjacks and showing their NAU pride at the games, because they are close to the Skydome. Hall traditions include the annual Snowball dance and McConnell Madness wing competitions during Homecoming Week. McConnell residents also enjoy the convenience of dining right next door, and having a shuttle stop at the hall to easily get around campus.
Photo Gallery (click image to open gallery)
3-D floor plan (Click image to view)Room features
- two students per room (also the option of three students per room in a triple room)
- two adjustable and bunkable beds
- two desks
- three drawer - two drawers measure 13" x 17" x 4", one drawer measures 13"x17"x9"
- two chairs
- two closets
- each closet measures 63" x 92" x 29"
- two dressers
- three drawer - each drawer measures 19" x 26" x 4"
- two wall shelves
- shelves measure 63" x 16" and 63" x 12"
- one sink with a mirror and two medicine cabinets
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer
- common space: 201" x 150"
- community kitchens and laundry rooms
- community bathrooms
- 24-hour computer lab
- study lounges on each wing
- exercise room
- front desk
- sand volleyball court
Housing options available in this hall
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
All utilities are included in rent, which include:
- high-speed wired and wireless internet