Gillenwater Hall is an apartment-style hall of 117 residents. Many residents describe it as a “small, tight-knit community that has it all” in regards to location, community atmosphere, and amenities. The Courtyards are located on central campus and are nestled between the Health and Learning Center, the Wall Aquatic Center, the post office and bookstore, and University Union. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of the hall’s personal services, which include a grill, a volleyball net, a horseshoe pit and gazebo. Residents are able to enjoy all of the Courtyard’s amenities, including McDonald’s game room and Raymond Hall’s exercise room. Residents are also encouraged to participate in the Courtyard community’s various events such as the Courtyard Hall Association’s (CYHA) ‘Yote Floats, the annual Courtyards Pack Party in the fall, and The Heroes’ Feast in the spring.
3-D floor plan (Click image to view)Apartment features
- two beds
- one bathroom and shower with one
sink and mirror
- built in dresser
- eight drawers - each drawer measures 18" x 37" x 8"
- two desks with two chairs
- three drawer - each drawer measures 15" x 15" x 6"
- two closets
- each closet measures 48" x 87" x 24"
- one kitchen with a refrigerator, gas stove, sink, and table with three chairs
- four piece sectional couch
- side table and lamp
- common space: 227" x 235"
- bedroom: 131" x 104"
- bathroom: 59" x 99"
- laundry facilities
- inner courtyard with grill
- TV and study lounges
- front desk
The 2014-2015 academic year rent is $4,900.
For your convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet