Crossing is truly one of a kind. Its centralized location is convenient and
offers an incredible view of the mountains, and the spacious, suite-style rooms
feel more like a modern hotel than a residence hall. Our peaceful atmosphere
and 24-hour quiet fosters an academic focus that is shared by the Aspen
Crossing community, who place success in their college career as their top
- two students per room
- two rooms per suite (four students per suite)
- two loft beds per room
- one bathroom and shower per suite
- two desks per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 16" x 8"
- two chairs per room
- two closets with wall dividers per room
- each closet measures 46" x 25"
- two dressers per room
- three drawer - each drawer measures 35" x 8"
- two wall shelves per room
- each shelf measures 42" x 13" x 15"
- one sink with a mirror per room
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer per
- bedroom A: 244" x 187"
- bedroom B: 243" x 187"
- bathroom: 185" x 89"
- community kitchens
- laundry room
- two in-hall classrooms
- game room
- fitness room
- courtyard with grill and outdoor seating
- lounges with great views of the peaks
- covered balconies overlooking the quad
- open lobby with fireplace
- study rooms
- front desk
- faculty in residence
See what Aspen Crossing is all about
The total 2013-2014 academic year rent is $4,816. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet
- local phone service