is a traditional, substance free co-ed hall that houses approximately 481
first-year students. Through our
numerous charity events and fundraisers, we encourage community involvement and
philanthropy in our residents. These service-oriented traits are the building
blocks of our hall’s optimistic and positive environment. Allen was renovated during the summer of 2012, adding new furniture, lofts, carpet,
paint, lighting, and heat control.
- two students per room (with an option of three
students per room in a triple room)
- one 3.9 cubic ft. refrigerator with freezer
- two desks
- one drawer - measures 16" x 8"
- door unit (below drawer) - 16" x 16"
- two chairs
- two dressers
- three drawer - each drawer measures 28" x 9"
- two wardrobes
- each wardrobe measures 36" x 24" x 71"
- two loft beds
- one sink with mirror
Hall features include:
- common space: 184" x 168"
- lounges on each floor
- community bathrooms
- community kitchens and laundry rooms
- 24-hour computer lab
- resource center with tutoring
- exercise room
- front desk
Housing options available in this hall
The 2013-2014 academic year rent rate is $4,824. For your
convenience, rent is billed directly to your student LOUIE account.
are included in rent, which include the following:
- cable TV
- high-speed wired and wireless internet