Learn more about our greenhouse facilities’ specs, user
policies, and space allocation.
Our state-of-the-art greenhouse facilities include:
- eight different 1000-square-foot greenhouses (20
ft. x 50 ft.)
- two greenhouses equipped with CO2 generators
- 10 to 12 6x8 ft. (48 sq. ft.) benches (other
configurations are possible)
- incandescent, timer-controlled lighting
- high-pressure sodium or metal halide
timer-controlled lighting possible by request
- 640-square-foot head house with potting benches,
sinks, and container washing/sterilization work stations
- 550-square-foot common use laboratory, which
- environmental chambers
- 625-square-foot potting/soil room, which
- a half-yard soil mixer
- a quarter-yard soil sterilizer
- four 30-square-foot soil storage bins
- interior storage areas for research and
- 300-square-foot workshop, which includes general
purpose tools such as:
- an arc welder
- metal and wood saws
- air compressor
- pressure washer
- hand tools
- 1200-square-foot lath and shade areas
Download the user policy for the Research Greenhouse Complex.
Acquire Greenhouse space by printing this request for space form and submitting it to Phil Patterson, Research Greenhouse Complex
Manager. We will try to accommodate all suitable requests, but allocation is
based on a first-come, first-served basis.
Patterson or call 928-523-9103 for pricing information.