2016 Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Awards
In recognition of the research, scholarly, and artistic achievements of NAU faculty and students—and their importance in serving our region and society—the Office of the Vice President for Research is pleased to announce the 2016 Research and Creative Activity (RCA) Awards program.
Please watch for an official announcement with nomination information for the 2016 RCA Awards in early January 2016.
- Most Promising New Scholar
- Most Promising Postdoctoral Researcher/Scholar
- Most Promising Graduate Student Researcher/Scholar
- Most Effective Research Mentor
- Most Significant Research/Scholarly Work
- Most Significant Artistic/Creative Work
Awards Presentation Ceremony
Recipients will be honored by colleagues, family, and friends at an awards presentation ceremony and reception at the High Country Conference Center in early April 2016, where awardees will have an opportunity to display and/or present their work.