Cayuse is a web-based system-to-system interface with grants.gov, featuring web access at any time.
Cayuse stores basic institutional information and allows for easy retrieval of and
access to principal investigator (PI) information.
Some Cayuse features and benefits include:
- downloading funding opportunities directly from grants.gov
- providing auto-fill and data reuse capability
- automatically tracking errors and warnings
- easy navigation between forms
- storing proposal documents and attachments
- tracking proposal submission status
Cayuse training dates
Information coming soon.
To sign up for a training session, call 928-523-4880 or e-mail us to indicate which training session you
will be attending. Seats are limited, so sign up early.
Take advantage of our Cayuse system resources:
- Overview - pdf ppt
- Grants.gov Proposals - pdf ppt
- Internal Forms and Non-Grants.gov Proposals - pdf ppt
- Cayuse 424 Subawards - pdf ppt
- Delegating approval authority - pdf ppt
- FAQ - pdf
- Important information for Mac users - pdf
- Federal agency support - pdf