The Graduation Office is focusing on manually awarding 2,800 degrees for Spring 2012.
Need your degree awarded quickly?
- Fill out the Student Transcript Request Form
- Check Rush Processing on the Form (additional fee for Rush processing)
- Check your degree type on the form under "Hold for Degree Posting"
- This will get your degree awarded* within 1 business day
*Awarding of the degree means that your NAU transcript will reflect your earned degree. Your official transcripts will reflect your degree and when employers or other Universities contact us we can verify that you have graduated/earned your degree. Posting of the degree does NOT mean a rush on receiving your diploma. Diplomas are ordered once a week from an outside vendor after your degree has been awarded. Your diploma will be mailed to the address you listed on your graduation application.
How can I tell if my degree has been awarded?
- View your transcripts on LOUIE at Student Center > Academic History > Other Academic > Unofficial Transcripts > Unofficial Transcripts.
- Scroll to the very bottom and if you degree is awarded, you will see your degree listed.
How can I tell where my application is amongst the 2,800 to be awarded?
This is difficult to determine since we are not going through the list alphabetically. If it is important to have your degree awarded quickly, please refer to the instructions above.
If we are unable to award your degree, you will receive an email to your NAU account with an explanation and what follow up is required.
Please check your NAU account to ensure there are no “HOLDS” on your student account. Your diploma cannot be mailed to you until all "HOLDS" are cleared.
If you have a question, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 2 days. Thank you for your patience.