Grading schedules, important dates, and other grading resources
Please see the Important Dates and Deadlines page for the most recent grading schedules.
Changing a grade
If grades have already been posted
by the Registrar’s Office (the deadline for grade submission has
- submit a Change of Grade Form
- complete a form for each grade that needs to be
changed, sign it, and obtain the signatures of your department chair and dean.
- submit the form to the Registrar’s Office for
If grades have not been posted
by the Registrar’s Office (before the deadline for grade submission):
- You can return to your grade roster to make
- Change the status of the roster from
"approved" to "not reviewed."
- Make necessary changes and save.
- Change the status of the roster back to
"approved" and save again.
You can do this as many times as necessary before the
Other helpful grading resources