Rules and regulations
The climbing wall’s general rules and regulations are as
- Always check in at the climbing wall desk prior
to using the facility.
- Outdoor Adventures belay certification is required to
- Only climbing equipment and water bottles are
allowed in the gym area.
- Shirt and shoes are required at all times.
- Only soft-sole, closed-toe, and climbing shoes
are allowed on the wall.
- Keep fingers out of bolt hangers and quick
- If you have a medical condition that may limit
or affect your or others’ participation in this activity, like heart conditions,
injuries, or epilepsy, please consult your doctor to determine if this activity
is right for you.
- Women who are pregnant are not permitted to climb and individuals with an uncontrolled condition which causes loss of consciousness are not permitted to belay at this facility.
The following are the climbing wall’s bouldering-specific
rules and regulations:
- Spotting and use of crash pads is highly
- Keep hands below the bouldering line.
- Topping-out on the bouldering cave is not
Yield wall space to roped climbers.