- Summer Enrollment is open now
- Open Enrollment for Fall starts on March 20th
- Students: login to LOUIE to enroll.
The Office of the Registrar manages student academic records and course enrollments on behalf of the university community.
If you’re a student, the Registrar's Office can help you:
- access class schedules
- add or drop classes
- access grades
- order and view transcripts
- change your major
- run a degree audit (academic advisement report)
- file for undergraduate graduation
- apply for undergraduate readmission to the university
- and more!
You can do many of these things quickly and easily online with LOUIE
. We provide a wide range of services for academic departments and faculty as well.
We're committed to excellent service and continued improvement. Please feel free to contact us with your feedback and input.